Recent Before & After Photos

Sewer Backup In Commercial Basement


The clients and employees of this Commercial Property noticed a terrible smell in their building.  Upon further inspection, a custodian discovered the sour... READ MORE



Water Main Break Causes Extensive Damage


A water main break sent water rushing into this basement.  Almost all of the personal belongings were completely submerged and ruined.  SERVPRO of Edi... READ MORE



Deep Freeze causes pipe burst


Below zero temperatures and strong winds caused a pipe to burst in this home.  The pipe burst in a room above the room in the "Before" picture, sending wat... READ MORE



Storm sends 3 feet of water into basement


Heavy rains and flash flooding were too much for the sump pump to handle.  Storm waters flooded three feet high in this basement laundry room.In the "Befor... READ MORE



Homeowner suspects mold in bathroom


The owner of this Edison home had been noticing a persistent musty smell in their bathroom for months.  They diligently cleaned out the medicine cabinet, m... READ MORE



Postal Service Sorting Room Floods


"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."This is the unofficial slogan of th... READ MORE



Water Damage to Retail Store


Water damage can not only pose a threat to the structure of a building, it can also threaten the success of a business if it is not addressed quickly and p... READ MORE



Broken Pipe causes flooding in basement play room


The damage to this basement playroom was completely unexpected.  Apparently, a plumber had rigged a temporary patch on a water supply line years earlier, b... READ MORE



Flooding in a medical office building


The flooding in this medical office building was caused by a leak in a drinking fountain.  The leak began after business hours and the water ran continuall... READ MORE



Board Up Services


The fire spread quickly through this home but the restoration process would take much longer.  Once the Fire Department had thoroughly extinguished the fla... READ MORE