Fire Damage in Woodbridge, NJ
The fire in this Woodbridge home was caused by a defective laundry dryer. The damage to the home was extensive. The room where the fire started is shown in the pictures before and after. The personal belongings were so badly damaged, they all needed to be thrown away and the walls, ceiling and carpet also needed to be removed. SERVPRO of Edison also cleaned the rest of the house from floor to ceiling to get rid of the smoke odor and soot damage.
In the Before and after pictures you can see that results of SERVPRO of Edison's fire damage restoration work. We boarded up the broken windows upon our initial inspection. After the Sheetrock was removed from the ceilings and walls, the remaining framework was encapsulated with a sealant to prevent any remaining smoke odor from escaping. The home is now ready for renovation.