Check out these Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold in your Edison Home
If you spot mold in your home, leave it alone. By improperly treating it, you can unintentionally spread mold spores throughout your home. When microbial growth is disrupted, it can unload spores that become airborne and contaminate the rest of your home.
What to Do:
- Close off any area that you think may be affected and stay out until you have it looked and treated by a remediation specialist.
- Turn off the HVAC system and any equipment that helps circulate air flow.
- Contact SERVPRO of Edison for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Do not touch the possible mold growth
- Do not attempt to clean and treat the affected area.
- Do not use household cleaners on mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Edison has certified technicians that are trained to properly remediate mold clean-ups. We have specialized equipment that helps contain the area and clean the microbial growth thoroughly.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 732-248-9555