24/7 Emergency Services in New Jersey
When You Need SERVPRO in NJ, We’re Here to Help!
When severe storms, flooding, or fires damage your home or business in NJ, you need help immediately to mitigate damages. When it comes to restoring your property after a large-scale disaster, every minute counts to help keep costs low and save as many of your belongings as possible.
Call Our Office 24/7 For Immediate Assistance - 732-248-9555
What Does Emergency Response Include?
SERVPRO of Edison's emergency response process varies a little bit depending on the type of loss, but our main goal remains the same: mitigating damages to your home or business in New Jersey.
When you call, our Customer Service Representatives will ask a few questions to help us best address your damages:
- When did the loss occur?
- What caused your loss? (if known)
- How much water is in the property?
- Did the fire department come? (if experiencing a fire)
- Are there any holes in the roof, broken windows, or other gaps in the structure of your home?
- Is there electricity on site?
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
This information will help our team determine if your property needs to be tarped or boarded up, how many team members are needed, what equipment is needed, and whether or not a generator is necessary.
If you're experiencing flooding or water damage in NJ, you can expect SERVPRO of Edison's emergency water damage restoration services to include the following:
- Water removal / water extraction
- Pulling up carpet and pad for drying (if applicable)
- Antimicrobial spray treatment to prevent mold growth
- Installing commercial grade air movers, dehumidifiers, and other drying equipment
- Project Manager inspects the damages to determine what further work needs to be done
If you're experiencing smoke, soot, or other fire damage in NJ, SERVPRO of Edison's emergency response typically includes the following:
- Boarding up of windows and doors (if applicable)
- Roof tarping (if applicable)
- Water removal (if Fire Department responded)
- Installing specialized equipment
- Project Manager inspects the damages to see what further work has to be done
When you're experiencing storm damage in NJ, SERVPRO of Edison's emergency response is similar to those for water or fire damage. This typically includes the following:
- Boarding up or tarping of windows, doors, or roof (if applicable)
- Water removal / water extraction (if applicable)
- Antimicrobial treatment to prevent mold growth (if water damage is present)
- Installing specialized equipment
- Project Manager inspects the damages to determine what further work is needed
Our emergency response at SERVPRO of Edison does not address all damages in the first visit.
The goal of emergency response is to prevent any further damages to your home. Then, our team inspects your property and begins the restoration process from there.
Always Call A 24/7 Damage Restoration Company
SERVPRO of Edison understands how important a quick response is when it comes to damage to your home or business. That's why we're open 24/7, 365 days a year to provide emergency services for when water, fires, or storms affect your property.
Our goal is to stop water or fire damage in its tracks to secure your home, preventing any further damage. Before calling a random damage restoration company on Google, make sure that they provide 24-hour service or they are likely not worth your business.