Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Free Estimates For Mold Removal in NJ
When you find mold in your home or business, you shouldn't wait to have it addressed. Mold can continue to grow and spread to unaffected areas of your property, making the issue much worse.
When you need mold remediation in NJ, the mold experts at SERVPRO of Edison are Here to Help!
Call To Schedule Free Estimate - 732-248-9555
Professional Mold Remediation in NJ
Mold Removal & Remediation Specialists
Free Inspection & Estimate
Mold Containment Procedures
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
With over 15 years of experience, you can trust that SERVPRO of Edison is your local, expert mold removal company in NJ.
Our team of IICRC Certified mold specialists fully understand how mold grows, spreads, and how to properly contain and remediate the issue to prevent it from reoccurring or spreading to other areas of your property.
SERVPRO of Edison will carefully inspect visible mold in your home or business to create a full plan for mold removal NJ, along with restoration services as needed.
When you need professional assistance with mold removal in NJ, SERVPRO of Edison is prepared to make your mold issue "Like it never even happened."
Common Areas of Mold Growth
- Mold under sinks
- Mold in bathroom
- Mold in basement
- Mold in attic
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (732) 248-9555
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Edison?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (732) 248-9555
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Edison is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities: