Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Free Estimates For Mold Removal in NJ
When you find mold in your home or business, you shouldn't wait to have it addressed. Mold can continue to grow and spread to unaffected areas of your property, making the issue much worse.
When you need mold remediation in NJ, the mold experts at SERVPRO of Edison are Here to Help!
Call To Schedule Free Estimate - 732-248-9555
Professional Mold Remediation in NJ
Mold Removal & Remediation Specialists
Free Inspection & Estimate
Mold Containment Procedures
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
With over 15 years of experience, you can trust that SERVPRO of Edison is your local, expert mold removal company in NJ.
Our team of IICRC Certified mold specialists fully understand how mold grows, spreads, and how to properly contain and remediate the issue to prevent it from reoccurring or spreading to other areas of your property.
SERVPRO of Edison will carefully inspect visible mold in your home or business to create a full plan for mold removal NJ, along with restoration services as needed.
When you need professional assistance with mold removal in NJ, SERVPRO of Edison is prepared to make your mold issue "Like it never even happened."
Common Areas of Mold Growth
- Mold under sinks
- Mold in bathroom
- Mold in basement
- Mold in attic
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (732) 248-9555
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Edison?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (732) 248-9555
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Edison is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Edison community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2020 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.